Temporary Residency

Temporary residents who plan on working or studying in Canada must obtain a permit. Our team at Bridge Law Corporation is experienced in assisting you and a potential employer with temporary residency applications and obtaining the required authorization.

In addition to temporary residency applications, our firm can also assist with the following:

  • Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
  • Student Visa
  • Work Permit
  • Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)
  • International Mobility Agreements
  • Permit Extensions